Thursday, April 9, 2009

The beginning of new life..

My heart is open to greater expressions of peace and joy.
My decisions are always a matter of choice, and I choose not to hold a grudge or harbor hard feelings toward anyone. This choice is for my own well-being as well as for the other person. I realize that any unforgiveness I would let into my heart would be a block to the flow of love.
With two simple but powerful words, I forgive, I break barriers, melt resistance, and open my heart to experience greater peace and joy. As I practice forgiveness, I claim my oneness with God and see the good in all. I view myself and others with compassion and the assurance that we are equally and unconditionally loved by God.
I forgive myself and I forgive others, which prepares the way for a new beginning--a resurrection of my heart that leaves me both peaceful and joyful.



Bbee..

No comments:

Post a Comment